Cooper-Siegel Community Library
403 Fox Chapel Road
Pittsburgh, PA 15238
The library is a place where you can relax with a book or magazine, enjoy a story time with your children, study, use a computer or your laptop, learn or create something new or attend a meeting. Free wifi is available throughout the library and in the adjacent Welcome garden.
Special features of the library include:
- Children’s room with story time area and projection screen, art room and interactive toys
- Teen room with computers, projection screen and places for quiet reading and studying
- Reading room with a fireplace and soft seating
- Patio with rocking chairs and a view of the Welcome Garden
- Program room with seating for 70 and a projection screen
- Conference room with a table and seating for 8-10
- Three quiet study rooms
- Computer lab with six desktop computers and projection screen
- Seating and study areas throughout the library
Sharpsburg Community Library
1212 Main St.
Pittsburgh, PA 15215
The Sharpsburg Community Library is a branch of the Cooper-Siegel Community Library offering a full range of library services: books and DVDs for all ages, computer access, WiFi, printing, faxing. Items from other libraries may be requested and picked up at the library. We also have a Little Free Pantry outside (stocked 3 times/week) and are Narcan certified. Visitors are invited to sit in the courtyard during the spring and summer, and families can play with the toys in the children’s room.
We present a variety of programs for all ages including storytimes, STEM, art, book clubs, art exhibits, and community dialogues. See the Event page for more details about programs or to register.