Cooper-Siegel Community Library
403 Fox Chapel Road
Pittsburgh, PA 15238
The library is a place where you can relax with a book or magazine, enjoy a story time with your children, study, use a computer or your laptop, learn or create something new or attend a meeting. Free wifi is available throughout the library and in the adjacent Welcome garden.
Special features of the library include:
- Children’s room with story time area and projection screen, art room and interactive toys
- Teen room with computers, projection screen and places for quiet reading and studying
- Reading room with a fireplace and soft seating
- Patio with rocking chairs and a view of the Welcome Garden
- Program room with seating for 70 and a projection screen
- Conference room with a table and seating for 8-10
- Three quiet study rooms
- Computer lab with six desktop computers and projection screen
- Seating and study areas throughout the library
Sharpsburg Community Library
1212 Main St.
Pittsburgh, PA 15215
The Sharpsburg Community Library is a branch of the Cooper-Siegel Community Library offering a full range of library services: computers for public use, new fiction, non-fiction, DVDs and books on CD, programs for adults including art classes and book groups, and programs for children including story times, chess club, and STEAM programs. Items from other libraries may be requested and picked up at the library.