New Hours Begin Sept. 12th!
We are thrilled to expand our hours! Beginning September 12th, our new hours will be:
Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays 9-5
Tuesdays and Thursdays 9-7
Sundays 1-5 (Sept. – May)
PLEASE NOTE: Masks are required for all patrons and staff while they are in the library building regardless of vaccination status. This new mandate is in accordance with the CDC’s most recent guidance for communities at a Substantial or High level of transmission for the Covid-19 virus.
Fox Chapel Parking Permit Online Form
The dog park application has moved online! Please fill out this form. Stop into the library after to pay for and get your sticker. You can also call us at 412-828-9520 x5015 to pay with a credit card and we can mail your sticker. When you come in to pay, we accept cash, check (made out to Cooper-Siegel or credit card. You can also stop into the library and we’ll fill out the online form with you. Please note: all lots that require parking permits are posted with signs. They are: Riding Meadow Park, Lockhart Trail parking area off Hemlock Hollow Road, and the parking area opposite Hardie Valley Park on Old Mill Road. If you plan to walk your dog in any of these parks, you must purchase a parking permit and park in one of these designated areas.
Access the New York Times online for free!
Enjoy full access to The New York Times, compliments of Cooper-Siegel Community Library. Read at the library or anywhere else. Create a free NYTimes account and then start exploring today. To make it really easy, download the NYTimes app on your phone! The NYTimes is an essential source for fearless reporting, varied perspectives and practical advice on nearly every topic — from the vital issues shaping our world to the simple pleasures that make everyday life better. Click HERE to start reading.
Events and Programs!
We have lots of virtual programs you can enjoy from home. Click here for our event calendar.
All donations made during this month receive a partial match from the Jack Buncher Foundation.
To donate to Cooper-Siegel Community Library, click here
To donate to Sharpsburg Community Library, click here:
Be sure to show YOUR love!
Love Your Library Raffles and Prizes!
Help us celebrate LYL month by purchasing raffle tickets to win prize baskets!
The baskets are displayed on the tables across from the main circulation desk so come in and see all the awesome stuff you can win!
Tickets: $2.00 each
3 for $5.00
8 for $10.00
If you purchase $10.00 or more in raffle tickets you get a free Love Your Library tote bag!
Come see us soon and get your chance to win!
LYL Dine and Donate
Tuesday, 9/14 AND Monday, 9/27 from 11am-10pm
- Dine In only
- Guests will have to print and present flyers to their server (click on the link above for a copy of the flyer)
- CSCL will receive 20% of the proceeds from each sale in which a flyer was presented
Tuesday, 9/21 from 4-8pm
- Online ordering code is: NT9GX79
- Make sure to show the fundraiser flyer (hard copy or on your phone) or tell the cashier at checkout that you are there for a fundraiser before you pay! (Click on link above for printable flyer)
Wednesday, 9/22 from 2:30pm-7:00pm
- It is not necessary to bring the flyer, you only need to mention it to the cashier (Click on the link above for flyer)
- You can eat in or take your order to go
Sugar Spell Scoops in Sharpsburg
3 pick up dates during the month of September (dates TBD)
- SSS will create a special flavor for the library (Bookworm or Page Master)
- Follow Sugar Spell Scoops on Facebook to find out when to place your order