Cooper-Siegel Community Library
403 Fox Chapel Road
Pittsburgh, PA 15238
The library is a place where you can relax with a book or magazine, enjoy a story time with your children, study, use a computer or your laptop, learn or create something new or attend a meeting. Free wifi is available throughout the library and in the adjacent Welcome garden.
Special features of the library include:
- Children’s room with story time area and projection screen, art room and interactive toys
- Teen room with computers, projection screen and places for quiet reading and studying
- Reading room with a fireplace and soft seating
- Patio with rocking chairs and a view of the Welcome Garden
- Program room with seating for 100 and a projection screen
- Conference room with a table and seating for 8-10
- Three quiet study rooms
- Computer lab with eight desktop computers and projection screen
- Seating and study areas throughout the library
Sharpsburg Community Library
1212 Main St.
Pittsburgh, PA 15215
The Sharpsburg Community Library is a Branch of the Cooper-Siegel Community Library offering a full range of library services: computers for public use, free wifi, new fiction, non-fiction, DVDs and books on CD, programs for adults including computer classes and book groups, and programs for children including story times and craft programs.