Cooper-Siegel Community Library
403 Fox Chapel Road
Pittsburgh, PA 15238
The library is a place where you can relax with a book, enjoy a story time with your children, study, use your laptop, or schedule a meeting.
Features of the library include:
- Children’s department with story time area, art room, projection screen, dollhouse and train table
- Teen room with computers, projection screen and places for quiet reading
- Reading room with a fireplace and soft seating
- Patio with rocking chairs and a view of the Welcome Garden
- Program room with seating for 100 and a projection screen
- Conference room with a table and seating for 8
- Three quiet study rooms
- Computer lab with a projection screen
- Seating and study areas throughout the library
Sharpsburg Community Library
1212 Main St.
Pittsburgh, PA 15215
The Sharpsburg Community Library is a Branch of the Cooper-Siegel Community Library offering a full range of library services: computers for public use, new fiction, non-fiction, DVDs and books on CD, programs for adults including computer classes and book groups, and programs for children including story times and craft programs. Items from other libraries may be requested and picked up at the library.