- This event has passed.
Nuttin’ But the Truth: Nonfiction Book Club
June 17 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pmFree
For lovers of nonfiction: history, memoir, science, philosophy! We’re getting at the truth! Real stories and real people in all genres! Stop by the library to pick up your copy of the current month’s book. Please register online – the space where we meet has limited seating.
Here’s what we’re reading:
- June 17: Conan Doyle for the Defense: The True Story of a Sensational British Murder, a Quest for Justice, and the World’s Most Famous Detective Writer by Margalit Fox
- July: Born to Be Posthumous: The Eccentric Life and Mysterious Genius of Edward Gorey by Mark Dery
- August (no meeting)
- September: The Oregon Trail: A New American Journey by Rinker Buck
- October: The Trauma Cleaner: One Woman’s Extraordinary Life in the Business of Death, Decay and Disaster by Sarah Krasnostein
- November: Small Fry: a Memoir by Lisa Brennan-Jobs
- December (no meeting)
Tickets are not available as this event has passed.