- This event has passed.
Chili Cook-off Fundraiser – Sharpsburg
November 2, 2018 @ 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm$5 – $10
Information for Competitors
- Competitors must bring: one crock pot of chili (prepared beforehand), their own extension cord, and any tablecloth/runners they need
- We will provide: ladles, cups, electricity, a mason jar for the People’s Choice Award, and table space (2 competitors per table)
- $10 entry fee is due at time of registration – Cash and check are available for in-person registration
- 3 “celebrity” judges will taste all entries and choose a winner
- Paying tasters will be given gold coins to place in mason jars placed at each competitor’s station for the People’s Choice Award
- Set-up begins at 4pm on Friday 11/2
Information for Tasters
- There will be two time slots for paying tasters: 5pm and 6pm
- There will be 25 tasters per time slot
- Each taster will receive: one cup of chili from each competitor (of 10), salad and bread donated by Gran Canal Caffe, water, and dessert
- $5/person payable at time of registration – Cash and check are available for in-person registration
Tickets are not available as this event has passed.