Try Out Skillshare!
Cooper-Siegel Community Library now offers an innovative new service with an online learning platform called Skillshare. Skillshare offers over 18,000 classes like:
- The Psychology of Trading
- Weave Your First Woven Wall Hanging
- Learn to Create Games with Java
- Drawing with Colored Pencils
- Kiss Insomnia Goodnight
- Making Homemade Marshmallows
- How To Leave Your Day Job and Pursue Your Dreams
Check out Skillshare’s website or take a minute to watch a short video about this cool service if you’d like to become more familiar with it:
While a small portion of Skillshare’s classes and workshops are free, the library has purchased a team plan and has 10 memberships available for the public to ‘check-out’ for 30-days. Here’s what you need to know:
- Currently, the Skillshare 30-day memberships are only available for Cooper-Siegel or Sharpsburg library card holders.
- Fill out the form below when you’re ready to check-out your 30-day membership. We’ll get back to you within 1 business day with what you need to know to get started. Your membership will begin as soon as we send you your confirmation email and ends exactly 30 days after that.
- After your 30-day membership expires, the account you create with Skillshare will remain active and your access reverts back to their free portion of classes.
- You can always check-out a 30-day membership again, as many times as you’d like. But there are no true renewals, like there are with books.
- If all 10 of our memberships are currently checked-out, you’ll be placed on a waiting list and notified when a membership will become available.